February 13, 2009

Please pray!

Hello everyone!
Thank you for taking the time to read our blog, I know a lot of people read this and pray for us often. I am posting this to ask you for your prayers for our family. I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday, and now it is going through our family very quickly. Elliott was up all Tuesday night vomiting and has had the "big D" for three days now. Steve and Josiah were up all night last night vomiting, and have not eaten very much of anything to day. I did lots of laundry and disinfecting today. I called the Doctor and he gave me some Spanish names for common things like pidialite is "swadol" and Dramamine is "gravol". I walked to the pharmacy with my friend Leanne and Elliott. The people there were so helpful as I am sure I was butchering the pronunciation of these medicines. Sorry this is not a fun post with pictures! I need Steve's help for that, and right now him and Josiah are snuggling on the couch, as they should be given the situation! Thank you for your prayers!
Becky, for the Diems

No comments: