July 18, 2009

All to the Glory of God!


By Gods Grace alone we made it through the week without too many complications while Steve has been gone in Panama on a missions trip. Of coarse there's always fun stories to tell, like when I discovered that Elliott can open doors, and found him typing at the computer while I had been making dinner. All I saw was a blue screen that basically said, if you see this good luck, call your computer agent. God is good, and my friend was able to help me fix it over the phone after trouble shooting for a while.

Next week the school is closing the day care part of the school because of the swine flue out break. The whole country is shutting down there schools for a week to take time to clean them,and try to minimize the contact between children, who are very likely to catch and contain this deadly virus. The Adult section will go on as scheduled.

My language class ate out today, and I think something I ate did not settle with me well. I have a very sharp pain in my stomach, and full body sweat. Pray that God will give me the strength to finish out strong tomorrow until Steve comes home. Thanks!

The boys have been great, we've made lots of fun memories together! I've enjoyed the extra time with them by myself, but we are ready for our Daddy to come back from "nanama."

I look forward to hearing in more detail all about the opportunity's that Steve had to share the gospel. He said they have been very busy, and have had to turn people away, because there was only so many they could help in one day. It's sounds like he's really enjoying it. Look forward to sharing more details with you all soon! Thank you for uplifting the boys and I while Steve has been gone. Thank you also for praying for Steve's safety and the team in Panama.

God Bless, Becky for the Diems

1 comment:

Nadine Cooper said...

Hello Steve and Becky,

I checked in to your blog tonight...Becky, I'm glad Steve is now back and you made it through the week he was away. I am continuing to pray for your ministry and work for the Lord...it's good to know you're both grasping the language and operating daily with it.

The pictures of the boys are precious. How nice it is to see them growing in Costa Rica!